Nuff-Nuff!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Can we pretend like airplanes, in the night sky like shooting stars?

Hello!

The post title above sounded like am repeating it from last time, and I'm not sure about it!
Well, good day everyone. Happy Tuesday.


Today, I'd love to say a little bit of airplanes; which has been my admirable transportation back then to the younger days.

I should just do few Q&A's here and it would made up a whole post for this time!

Q: When was the first time you were flying in a flight?
A: When i was 15 (2004)


Q: What is your feeling everytime you about traveling or going somewhere with a flight?
A: For the very first time, I was so excited. Still the second time, likewise. As times goes by, and I'm getting matured each day, it doesn't give much impression to me, just 'what if...' numbing the thoughts.

Q: Have you ever dream of working in an airlines; fly high up in the sky?
A: It's every girl dreams, I supposed! And so does me. Yet, I have a funny story of this during early years of studying(campus). Keke:P

Anyways, that is a little bit of me and aviation. I never dream of being a pilot, but I did dreaming of being  a cabin crew. Perhaps it's just nature of being a girl ' living in fantasy world'. I  admit that in my early years of being teenager, I always love when talking about catching a flight, fly up to the sky and meeting your love ones. :P

Yeah, thanks to Air Asia with their best tagline 'Now everyone Can fly' that makes everything possible. Alas, it made two distance hearts re-attached.

Hmm.Hmm.. It seems I have alot to say on this when I was reflecting while showering at this wee hour (in the morning.- can't sleep due to the ignorance behavior of the roomate. sigh'=.='')

Till then, 
Let's enjoy few on air pictures by me.


I like this one. Quotation by me. :)
Deep meaning for me, though.

Blurry.
Of Kota Kinabalu, pour rain and airplane.





LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...