Nuff-Nuff!

Friday, July 27, 2012

My Favourite Thing; YOU REMAIN



Hello people, good morning.
It's cold  chilling mornin today, and thus I got up  quite late for lecture class. Keke.
Someone should be blame for this. ;P

I wish to post this last night, but since I fall straight to sleep after the breakfasting at friend place, heee.. all have to be delayed. Btw, I'm going to post my favourite things - picture.
Specially pour toi.
I'm a height freak. Wiwu. T.T''.  Yet, I did it! :D

you remain my most favourite thing. gege. Thing ke?
Favourite 3# : a very breathtaking scenery from above. Lovely and pure.

Favourite #2 : view from above.
Favourite #1

All pictures above is taken during my trip to FRIM, Kepong last time. It is a Forest research Institute where you can do the recreational activities with families and friends; do hiking, jogging and sewaktu dengannya. Keke. First I heard about this when I was in form 3, where my classmate selected for the Science SBP level activities held there; and she shared how exciting and naturalist place is that. Hee. I wish I could go, and here I am, finally.
Hee:')
Also, FRIM football field was a significant place for my favourite Malaysia celebrity; Maya Karin; which she held her past wedding reception in there. OMG, like seriously, that's just a wonderful idea!

 

- A very rare idea, but still wonderful-




Credit pictures to: Budiey.com 


Anyway, dah lama perkahwinan beautiful Maya ini and we could say it a 'past' already. Hee. But no worries, as life must go on. Kan?

Also, what is emphasized here is how much our concern and real care to love and save the nature.


More on FRIM. Click here: FRIM


Till then, selamat berpuasa and have a lovely weekend everyone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...