Nuff-Nuff!

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

If I'm Rubbish to You...

People said;

" Don't let someone be PRIORITY in your life, when YOU just an OPTION to them".

Hmmm., sort of true, I would admit it. I know I quite a bit neglecting my parents all this while. As I'm getting older (which is not old enough), I am more to  made decision by myself and being stubborn me. I'm sorry parents.
Hopefully.. Allah can forgive me. Ameen

Speaking of which  (rubbish),
I know that I was not your prime intention my friend. I know you've been treating me good and I appreciate that.
Just, it's hard to swallow that once a rubbish, always a rubbish. Never ever can change to the blink diamond one..

I just have to stop talking here.

You're just so naively irresistible. How could I leave you?


Till then. 
:D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...