Nuff-Nuff!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Embrace the WORLD

Good morning people. How are you doing?
Hopefully, we are all in blessed of Allah s.w.t, the Almighty and lead a happy life ahead of us. Inshaallah.
Today is the fourth day of puasa Ramadhan, alhamdulillah,and still I'm surviving to fast. Abstinence from all kind of things that tend to melalaikan us.

Btw, today I'm going to share a picture quotes from my forever favorite novelist; mr. Paulo Coelho.


A very deep meaning hidden inside. Sit down, relax, think and reflect.Okay?

When usually a friends tell u something sweeter than honey, you might floating high up to the sky, aren't you? But no worries. Am not even ready to floats yet.

I have quite a lot works to do these days. And still am dwell in the procrastination and comfort zone position.Hmm.. hmm. Could anyone please wake me up?

Umm.umm. Btw have a blessed and holy fasting in this holy month of Ramadhan.
Be safe and take care everyone. 
Much love.

During the Internship 2012. Goodbye 'training-in-school' momento.
I'm so happy now that I could rolling left and right in bed while my juniors .. struggling with the practicum. Keke:P:X

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...