Nuff-Nuff!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Of Surviving and Survive-d

Hello everyone!

Wishing you all in a good , fine health; and live  life blissfully. Never mind the mess; as we never could escape from it.


For whatever that happened recently; challenges of some ' stupid unnecessary' mistakes in life , I just take it simply like this :




Translation: What's the furry wall? Keke. Ask yourself!

Anyway, let's enjoy this quotation picture that I'm gonna present here. Feel like- no talk-; since talk is cheap; and manipulating.

Always caught up in this kind of piss - crazy people around me; I have no reason to talk anymore. What's best is .. 'suka hati ko -lah' La.la.la


If you guys think you will let me down with those shitty issues you brought up; your absurd judgmental or whatever it is; that damn burning the heart and chest; you get me wrong DARLING. As I'm gonna;




Translation: Keep my head up; and heart strong. Cause your words might like a knife; but it won't let me down.


Till then,


Much loves and be safe.


'J'adore'

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...