Nuff-Nuff!

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

It's Really Okay.

This post might sound a bit emotional or too frank.
Well, this is my solely blog written by me. So, if you feel like it's not fit your taste, then you are very welcome to click X on the right side.
Thanks.


I still remember how broke I am when I really determine to move on from someone, something that has gave another meaning of life to me; before.
As I mention in previous post, the bittersweet of it.

Letting go, and move on or the same meaning with it is always the easiest thing to say, but hardest thing to do.

I bet it is TRUE.

Well, you might say oh-so-crap! but, hee~ everyone has their own way of living right. It just the matter of time that you can overcome and get used with it. Always, a time. So people, do check out the book ' A Brief History of Time'. :)

______________________________________________________________

After sometimes being so strong and looked up on a brighter side, now again, I face the situation which want me to decide. The good and bad of it.

And I bet, it always harder and hardest initially and will be better, eventually.

Life is not always sweeter as we wanted. The bitter of it taught us to put a little sugar.



Anyway, do enjoy this latest number from the goddess of music 'Coldplay' and sexayy ' Rihanna'.
I always in love with them.




Princess of China.


Till then, gute nacht and take care everyone.
Heart*i should put a real determination on it*.:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...