Nuff-Nuff!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Au Revoir, from Whitney!


Hello everyone!
How is everything going with you, you and you?
Hope everyone, anywhere doing good and well yeah?

It's a shocking news yesterday as I log in to twitter and browsing social networking sites, where people express their condolences towards 'loud - I will always love you singer' - Whitney Houston.
I was like what? She's rest in peace? Is that for real?
0.o^ Poker Facee~`~

And yeah she is. In age of 48, she left everything in world behind and yeah that is what life promise us.
Nothing is immortal. What is left is only trace.

Well, I'm not a real maniac of Whitney actually. All I know is I impress with her high pitch voice, and most of her song such as:

i. I will always love You
ii. The Greatest Love of All
iii. One Moment in Time

as well as

Could I have this Kiss Forever - with Enrique Iglesias. *love*

Hmm.. it's her time I guess. Last time I heard/ read about her that her addiction towards drugs that is quite terrifying.

Anyway, here i put a link where you can read more on her death.Link

Singer Whitney Houston dies at age of 48

May you Rest In Peace, Whitney!

__________________________________________________________

In some stance, I'm really in a pace of such a No-No More lazying crazy life, which I have alot of things to do and catch up ahead. Like oh, this could end up soon. InshaAllah. * I always confide my mind and heart*

Hmmm.
Also, I am wondering with what has happen with the *someone* since today I heard nothing from him. Last time we talk, I'm unhappy with everything.

Keke.

Well, wish you fine, mon ami'


Till then,

Be safe and take care everyone.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...