Nuff-Nuff!

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Built in years, destroy in Second.

It is eclipse today! Yeayy, for the first time in my life I'm able to spend the whole night watching solar eclipse process and it's just so amazing! I tell u, real amazing. Subhanallah.

I'm going to share some pictures of it, but forgive me for the bad quality of it. :)


And yeah, as I saw a quotes somewhere, " Built in years, destroy in second". I admit sometimes, it doesn't take ages and years for someone to fell in love or like with someone they knew. Anyhow, there will always hardships and price to pay for you to stay long in a relationship. Sometimes, a relationship could be so - so - so fragile. Very fragile. You've been keeping it safe and hold it tight so it won't fell and broke, but then you careless and there it goes. Drop and cannot be save anymore. Yeah,just like a broken pieces of mirror; and a glass.

But it's okay. You will always can replace it with a new one; sooner or later, even though it will never be the same. Never and ever.

Anyway, the year end of 2011 is looming and surely deadlines of our mission and vision of 2011 is looming and come to an end.
Have u complete and fulfill it?

You still have time, fella!

:D

Be safe. XO


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...