Nuff-Nuff!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

No matter how far the distance, It's you i long for;



'No matter how far the distance, it's you I long for'

keke. quoted from me.
a simple sudden thought.
don't bother it. oke? ^^''



Good morning everyone! It's Saturday! :) yeay!


Just another day before i coming hit the exam hall for the semester 6 final test. :D
Hee. It's quite worrying but better than nothing.
Yet, i haven't prepared much and not so ready with this.
Gosh.
all I have to do is reading-memorizing-sleeping.

So boring!

Initially, i wanted to crapping bout feelings and love here.but then due to 'masa itu emas' so i have to hold the intention and put a whole hearted, thoughts and focus to my revision.

Thus, here is another one wisdom of words that I have learned from someone today.


"Forgiving Heart is an Happy Heart"

I admit, i'm lack of patience and lack in everything. But to make lifes worth, I should at least learn and try, right?



Lotsofloves,

Good day and be safe everyone.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...