Nuff-Nuff!

Friday, November 4, 2011

Life ain't always easy; Happy Birthday!



image source: google images. here.
alhamdulillah. A praise to the Almighty for the precious chance and opportunities He gave me again. Heaven yeah, a chance of living. Ni'mat of living a life in this not so easy round world. Keke.
And yeah, I'm turning 22 to day. Not so much to expect as age is just a number. Keke.
Plus, i think the date is just some kind of symbolic day for you to remember how hard and difficult ur mom struggle with pain to deliver you in this Twissty world. T.T''. Sigh. Thanks Momma!


Every day is a growing process. As we always getting older and older with problems, challenges, lessons, experiences loves and life. At some pace we do feel like there is no changes at all in our daily life. Same routine, clishe remarks, same foods, same freaking weird faces et cetera.

Gosh!
What you should do in this stanza is try to appreciate and don't bother much.
The less u bother about small little 'disturbance' things, the best and better your life goes. Trust me. This is due to the dismissal of such -ve things and you open more windows for good things to come.


Btw, I think that's all for today Birthday post. I remember for past few years always went somewhere to celebrates. Hee. Let the memories last and once again, Happy 22nd Birth Anniversary to me!

wishes: * a blissful life, of course with love and lights, at least a good and successful life ahead, longevity age and prosperous life. *
Hehe.

After all, Blissfulness - inside out is what i pursue.
Ameen.

*****
A me-me-me!

This is how I grew up well with the presence of thou!
Keke.
Thanks momma & dad, the families and U! yes u.^^



Till then,
mucho loves.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...