Nuff-Nuff!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sparks Fly

Hello everyone!

Magandang Umaga^^, and wish everyone always in a good health, bliss life and happy always. Let's put the negativity and lame people away from our sight.

:) *in a mode of ignored the evil people*

Anyway, there's so many good things come ahead of me these days. And beyond words to express the gratefulness. Just like Mariah Carey said; 'thanks god, I found You. keke. :P
Hari Malaysia is on September 16th, and yeay** the government is generous enough to give this extra public holiday. hee.
Well, what we have to do as Malaysian, is blah,blah, blah. Appreciate and work out something good, great and at least contributes to the country, kan?
Don't bother much to those low integrity (ye ke?) politics conspiracy, etc.etc.
Develop ourselves to the fullest.

I had a great week previously. While the rest are struggling with boring classes, hehe, I'm away in a great vacation with beloved; family.
Such a bliss, and thanks god
I met U.
Keke.

Btw, obviously I have to struggling and wake and move my body like mac Jagger (Adam Levine mode*) ;) to the fullest to complete all the assignments handed by the lecturer.


Gambatte!

Here are some pics of my vacation;

notes: gosh, it take ages for me to upload the picture. I'll make it next time then.
Luv,luv. XO's

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...