Nuff-Nuff!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Reflection --It's Friday, Friday!






Salut tout le monde!

Comment allez vous?

^_^

Here weekend come again, and I'm sure we all realize that time flies really fast. Hoop. Hoop.
Everything move in a very fast pace that somehow and another we don't even got a chance to reflect for whatever we have done, in a day. Thus, take some time at night; before sleep to ponder and think back your achievement, the pro's and con's you had in a day. If you just been scold by your mom/teacher, reflect back :- Why? Why have they scold u. Did you do something wrong that they don't like, or have warn you to not doing it, or it just they; themselves act like a BOSS.
Hee^^

Btw, since it is Saturday, and I'm talking bout reflection here, let me share what I have been done in staffroom yesterday (Friday) - during the schooling time. Hihi^^.
I've been taken some pictures of my passion and love to shared it!

Okay, here it goes.^^
Spend the whole day browsing Youtube - watch my sweethearts SNSD, and tat's all. Laughing like no other business. Hihi:D

Je t'adore. Jessica Jung^^

The Dancing Queen - Hyeo Yeon.


The loveliess- Shi Nyeoh Shi Dae. Hihi. I wish, I could be one of them. Hihi.
^^p

He such a sweetheart's. I wish he's Mine. Hihi.
*Day dreaming*


Gosh, this is Pretty Nickhun Oppa^^.
CF for Baskin Robins ice cream . <3'ssss



Nah, that's how I spend my friday morning in staffroom. I do it like no others business and don't even give a damn to the senior's etc. Lalala.
As long as I have fun,
No eyes can resist me.

Lalala.
Till then,
Be safe.
XO's.


Pour Toi/ For you;
I think I have to go. merci.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...