Nuff-Nuff!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Never Gonna Leave This Bed.


**attention; this title has nothing to do with the entry. Hihi. TQ!**

'you push me, I don't have strength to resist and control you, So take me down, take me down.'

-Adam Levine# never gonna leave this bed-

Hello, hello everyone! How was your weekdays so far? Phew, it's kinda hectic and quite stressing week for me due to the practicum things, kids, assignments and silly thoughts. Hihi. Time really flies so fast, just like the lights that today we woke up and tomorrow we sleep already. *weird analogy*

Yesterday, was a class gathering altogether with my sengal* but kind classmates. Hihi. WE had fun, indeed and as usual everyone non-stops talking like beeeeeee thus make the place really like ours! Michi but Fun! Anyway, let me post some pictures of our gathering as well as the celebration of July Birthday of the classmates.

The camwhores.*


The ladies.




Excited faces.*


The cake's.*
***

Way around of thoughts;


--->Never settle for what's the right thing to do; But always settle for what makes you happy! =)

Thus, let's live our life. XO

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...