Nuff-Nuff!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hinahanap-hanap Kita;




Hello everyone! Magandang umaga =))

Again, the long hiatus wrapped up my bloggie world! I'm sorry. It's been a super duper busy days for me. Practicum, extra works, managing here and there. What a life. Yet, I still grateful with what I have now. Thanks Allah.


BTW, just a short quick updates from me. Always be safe and take care OK?

A friend of mine always said this;


Darling, always be nice to people. To just anyone. Cause you never know what's up with this life tomorrow. So, there will be no regrets afterwards.

uhm..uhm..

Yeah, Indeed, I do nice with people. It's not just a sake for something but somehow, that's the way of living. Just sometimes, people act like alien. Weird and unacceptable.

Hehe.
And another thoughts; I wonder how weird it is when I used to anticipates to see someone* before, but now the situation and feelings completely changed. Ouch, that hurts eh, dude?
^
Picture above ! Yeayyyyy! Finally, I managed to talk with this guy* (KSSR observer) after the strong desires to know him. Keke. ;))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...