Nuff-Nuff!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Otto-Kae?


Hello Everyone!
Comment - allez -vous?


Hi! How's everything going with everyone life so far? hee^^. Too many catastrophic nowadays eh? Earthquake here and there, tsunami's, global warming and so. Owh, as been stated in the Holy Quran, everything will comes to the end. Nothing is immortal in this temporary world. That's Allah s.w.t promise. Thus, be prepared. ngee~:)

Speaking of which, it's been a so-so days for me since the practicum is done, assignments all over and no task for now, unless completing those *documentation MQA files*. I don't feel like whining anyway. That's my responsible. So what? hehe. Just do it le. No harm pun.

Nightmare.

Last night I had a nightmare.Perfect nightmare. haha. LOL * Sounds clishe, is it? Well, i'd rather not call it a nightmare, but sweet-dreams, that when u woke up, it's just a dream. You know DREAM. I've been looking for Blu* since a month. Blu* disappear, and I'm searching t0 nowhere. And after all, Blu* and me disconnected. Utterly disconnected. What to do, that's the fate. Somehow, the nightmare is... when Blu* comes to my dream last nite. Nothing so special, but at least the dream comes true. LOL. Ouh. I really have to forget Blu* now. Seriously. Whew. ;((

Herbalife.

You see, feel you like gaining more weight each day. People saw you and said, 'Dah gemok dah, bahagia ke? ' Hihi. Well, if you living a blissful life pun, don't forget to take care of your health. Living a healthy life is the way of Bliss living. Once we fell sick and can't do anything, we will start whining and reminiscing, regretting all those past doing. ngee~ Thus, sediakan payung sebelum hujan, ye anak2!. :D~
Ask me anything.


The End.

Konsentrasi pun sudah hilang. So I'll better get going. Be safe and always take care of your health.


Lots of love,
--xoxo--

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...