Nuff-Nuff!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Hang-Bokh-Khae, Chingu!



Hello Bloggie World!

Ni Hao? Comment allez-Vous? Musta Na?


Hey, It seems a very long time already me didn't post anything here. I'm sorry for the long hiatus. I'm not running away, nor hiding myself. Just lately been up to something that makes mesuper duper busy. hee^^. I misses the passion of writing anyway. hee^^

Well, currently I'm in a practicum (practical) mode, which somehow needs me to go to school, every-- weekdays; teaching with all those lesson plan, teaching aids, etc. etc.I have to admit that it's kinda tiring, but somehow I like it, I feel really occupied, and makes me feel alive. It really makes me feel like i'm a real human, real 'STUDENT' with all these things along my way.
umm... Alhamdulillah.

By the way, there's alot of thing that I have to completed for now. So-so-so much.
And to no avail, I'm happy! Hang-Boek-Khae.
Sarang Hae, Oppa!

Haha.LOL.


Anyway, I have to stop here right away. Students calling!
I have a big responsibilities to fulfill for now.

Loves, and always be safe.

Hugs*XO

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...