Nuff-Nuff!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Make A Mountain Out of A Molehill.

hello everyone! Magandang araw. Musta na?
Well, as usual, may everyone always in a pink of health with such positivity and lights. xo=)
[especially my beloved; famille].

Btw let me speaks in Bahasa. Nampak tajuk 'make a mountain out of a molehill' tetiba boleh membuatkan aku rasa panasssshh. hehe. silence okay. ;)
Bukanlah niat dihati untuk memperbesar-besarkan golongan yang suka exaggerates small things into explosive - huge problems. Tapi x bestla. Seriously. I have found some people yang even the matter is such tiny-minor problem, but they do make the mountain out of a molehill. Macam x boleh blah..de. Rasa macam mau sja jerit kuat-kuat sampai keluar anak tekak and say SHUT UP! haha. Best kan camtu?

Baiklah, maybe there's a sound of -emotional- there but frankly I don't have any intention to emo or whatsoever. If you come and see me right now, you can see how cheers I am with life i had. [bajet cool];). Indeed, that's the fact. I prefer to put my life in such positivity and brightness, apart than deal with someone that can make you feel like kicking ass*. For me, sometimes you don't even have to bursts a single words to those kissing-ass people for how much you distracted by their f**king holy* actions. Hehe.:)

Anyway, the more you talk, the less people can get. ;P.
So let's all this monologue stops here and let me go catch a breath before the sun rise again tomorrow. Happy CNY holiday for everyone & always be safe. xo . :)




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...