Nuff-Nuff!

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Back To December

hello everyone!
Salam w.b.t.

I am thinking of doing some update-s when there's nothing much to tell.
hehe.
Funny. or may be Holy?

wakaka=))

Hmm..since I make this passion of blogging like the feeling of writing my Journal;
daily journal, so let me express everything here.
Be it my thought, my feeling, am0urer....etc.etc.etc.
Just everything!
Let all the craps began and continuous.
I don't mind and won't mind either.
Thus, if anyone feel like --visiting-- this site of mine kinda wasting -your Precious- Holy time, just kindly move your cursor to the X on left side.
.hehe.
I don't even give a single thought of Holy*.
(=


I am in very hectic and tiring life nowadays; and arggghhh.
I just need some relaxing moment of mine.
Just sit back and relax, with some good books, mags, novels or else Movies.

.hehe.

I am looking forward to watch this Megamind 3D cart0on.
Supposedly I watch this on my 21st Birthday vacation.
hmmm.;'(



things to do from now on;

1st : Completing all those freaking Holy Assi's.
2ndly : Grab my bag, put all the closet inside and pack unnecessary stuff to the Store Room. (notes: wish it's not full as crap yet)
3rd : Revising for the very- LAST paper for this semester.
yeay~!~

Last but not least;
shut down this lap-py and go take a shower.
.wakaka.
(=




Anyway, can you let me to post a lyrics of Back to December here? I am deeply in love with the song. Seriously.
I
heart Taylor.

Fear crept into my mind#1


lyrics from Back To December;


So this is me swallowing my pride
standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night,

And i'll go back to December all the time
Turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you
Wishing that I realized what I had when you were mine
I'd go back to December turn around and change my own mind;

I'd go back to December all the time...


btw,
I would love to change that December into -- 'November' of mine.


.xoxo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...