Nuff-Nuff!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Impossible is Nothing

Hello everyone.

Here July come.=)
Time flies so fast till we didn't realize there's so much things that we've been through for these past 6 months.ohh..

Currently, the orientation week still held in my campus. And for the first time I'm involved in facilitating things when usually I just do the registration things on the first day.It's quite fun, actually.Dealing with new students; senior (KPLI) and junior, make me realize that 'impossible is nothing' when we have that confidence.
I'm referring to myself, yeah.
While conducting one LDK session in topics of "First Impression- Pandang Pertama", one of these KPLI students in my group, tell us that there's one principle's of life that she hold which is 'Confidence'.

'' Walk, talk and act with confidence, every things will goes well, InsyaAllah".

Well, it's not hard to put confidence in our life, I think. Just believe you can do it, then it works. A praise to Allah, cause seems like I'm starting my new semester of 2nd year here with beneficial things, so far. No time to reminisce the pain, instead plants a seed to gain.


thoughts of today;
''You're just too good to be true; Can't take my eyes off You"


xoxo;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...